2D World 2D World

Love it! I'm in a rush to get somewhere and it still kept me glued to my screen. Nice work!

Number Number

Spectacular! I started playing, but then the phone rang. When I got back, I had enough number to make number go up really fast!

Connect Mania Connect Mania

Fun and addictive! You should make a version for smart phones! :)

Radius Raid Radius Raid

Whoo! That got the adrenaline going. A wonderful update to the classic Asteroids formula!

Mission Possible Mission Possible

Whoo! I made all missions possible! :D

armustak responds:

Congrats. Lots of challenges coming. Stay close.

Brink of Alienation 2 Brink of Alienation 2

Very nice!

A great follow-up to the original! You get a tank almost immediately PLUS you can moonwalk! I also like how the location change your manner of interactivity like when you dive into the underground lagoon. Keep up the good work!

Overrun II Overrun II

Very nice.

Very addictive too. It took me six levels to pull myself away and get back to work (thanks for the save feature.) I like the interface and the variety of enemies. I also like how each enemy is differently colored on the radar, so you can adjust your aim accordingly as you get better. Excellent work.

Denvish responds:

Thanks Mr Penguin, I expect to see you in the top 10 later on =). Glad you enjoyed the game, and thanks for the review.

Solitaire Solitaire

I agree with the last guy.

This is a good old fashioned simple game. You start it up and just play it - and it keeps you thinking. Nothing spectacular, nothing bad - just...something.

Do an upgrade on this like add some animation or something sometime when you get the chance. You'd get a better score.

Police Bike Police Bike

WHY IS THIS NOT ON THE TOP 50?!?

I swear, this is the funniest game ever produced for Newgrounds! THE CATS! THE CATS! THERE IS A PATCH OF CATS ON THE ROAD! WHOEVER VOTED LESS THAN 5 ON THIS CAN ROT IN HELL!