Animated Dungeon Crawlers Animated Dungeon Crawlers

Aw, that was cute. I like that. :D

Star Trek Joke Star Trek Joke

I like the artwork! This could have easily been another couple gags longer, just so you could get some mileage out of these characters. Otherwise, nice!

With Animation You Can! With Animation You Can!

This should be #1 submission of all time. Forever.

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

Great voices, great animation, and a great ending!

Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

Great job to everyone on the team for this! I like the character design, the animation's snappy and you can really feel the weight on their movement. Must have taken ages to finish! Good luck to all the animators involved with the next installment!

What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

The fox just yips and howls a lot, like any canine. I'm not sure why the song can't figure that out.

Otherwise, great video! Love the style and the story! Beautiful stuff!

Rivals (Short) Rivals (Short)

Hurray!

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-Batman!

Wait - I mean - great animation! Really well done! Hope to see lots more as you go!

PurplePlanet responds:

Thanks, dude!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4

The Best Show on the Internet

Instead of reviewing all five, I just picked my favorite and reviewed them all from here:

Flat-out fantastic.

I see I'm not the only one who thinks "Tomorrow's Nobodies" should be on television. Ten minutes of this alone has gotten more laughs out of me than FOX's entire Sunday night line-up this season. You and your friends have terrific comic timing and deliver some brilliantly realized humor with well-written characters.

Of course, I can accept it if television isn't your goal. But long story short, I could skim through the TV guide and pick off five hundred shows that could be better replaced with this. This is box set material. It stays fresh, it stays funny, and always finds a way to resourcefully catch a person off-guard.

I look forward to your next installment. Rock on.

C&D #5 Trip to Austria C&D #5 Trip to Austria

Simply Superb

Fantastic work, friend. These episodes keep getting better as they go. This is one of the best and most original internet series I've seen to date, and I wish you the best of luck with it.

RavenJinn responds:

Thank you. That's great to hear!

TaleSpin The Movie TaleSpin The Movie

Heck with it! Approved!

I was pissing myself laughing at the opening sequence. Very well edited and animated - well, at least to the quality you're aiming at anyway. The randomness alone was entertaining to watch.

And the voice you got for Baloo was another gem. I was expecting some sort of silly voice, but when he actually started sounding like a growling bear, you won me over.

My only problem with this is when Kit started to talk about the cartoon being "short and stupid." Even if you are making something short and stupid, it's better to just go with the flow and keep the stupidity coming instead of have one of those moments of clarity. Random clips from the show would have been a gold mine in itself.

But otherwise, man, that was just frikkin' awesome. I'm linking to this on the Box of Mystery site.

KKSlayer responds:

OMG! Macaroni_Penguin! Thanks for the advice, i'll think of that when i make the sequal. Which will have an actual storyline. I can't say much, but i can say it will involve Don Cornage(yes, he changed his name) and Baloo cursing Hawaiian pinapples. Oh, and by the way. Your flashes rocks! But you've propobly already heard that from thousands af people. :P